Friday, May 4, 2012

little fam with huge happiness

my husband Andhika Hairuman,i used to call him 'Cher' it's mean 'lovely', he is very smart (in my sight) no no not just in my sight,its true,he is working @ telecommunication conpany as a Consultant, y he is a good father,but smtimes he can be so emosional 2 face our kids..i love him so so so muchh..,

papao on candid camera

I have 2 little heroes,Aidan Syahm Hairuman(3y) and Attar Gibran Hairuman(2y), they always make me busy with all of their behavior, i love them so much,without them, im nothing, i just wanna make them happy all day long...i hope they can be a success people smday,will love their parents forever,be a good people, amin..

kk aidan n cupen tt

be a mother n a wife is not as easy as u imagine, its just like u have some proffesion,as a chef,nanny,etc, but i think its a greatest job ever in the world...im happy with my life,alhamdulillah..thx god
thx god to give me a great husband,sons,everything on my life
i love u all
big hug and kisses
AiNaCher

No comments:

Post a Comment